My Bibliography

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

My other 'blog'

Now, the other place where I occasionally print my little stories, together with pictures, isn't quite a blog, it's known as a hub.  The thing is though, their web-crawlers are pretty efficient in seeking out large amounts of text elsewhere on the Internet that's the same as content I might put here, or anywhere else for that matter, and so they tell me off, or deactivate accounts that are guilty of not being exclusive to them.

So, if you want to read the latest funny little story that I wrote, entitled Bigfoot or Big Lie, click on its title here to go read it.  It chronicles the true account of a Kentuckian family from the seventies who had various encounters with Bigfoot and other anomalies.  One of whom wrote to me after reading Prickly Scots to ask if I would tell her story for her. Check it out. It's entertaining, lots of moonshine and stuff goin' on, even the Waltons get a mention, and lots of pics there too.  Enjoy.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.